The Way We Talk (Acoustic) - The Maine

IM BACK.


Saturday, May 2, 2009

wow..its been a long time
i nvr even care bout my blogger.
its kinda take time to journal it.
i dun even hav time to start it over again.
haaa. but now maybe i just continue wif it n wat i done in my life so far.
i been grown up so fast.
AGE go by every years .... from baby,kid,teen,adult to old..haha.
singapore cant is not a peaceful place.
its kindly hav alot of history.
haa.
this years... 'SWING FLU'...pig?.haa wth.
last past few year ago wat 'BIRD FLU'..chicken..haha
time hav change.
even the earth is growing old.... just like human being.
i realli wish to go to LONDON after i serving my ns for 2 years. wanna have some peace for 1 week. go travelling is gd for u... u will find more bout their history,culture n traditional. find more bout the place tht u not been ther. i wanna visit some people tht noe how the dae they live.

SO IM JUST BCK HERE TO WRITE SOME STORY WAT I BEEN DOIN IN MY LIFE.
*******************************DEEN***************************************

posted by deen-chucky at 9:59 PM

ME

headphone Pictures, Images and Photos
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

AGE:20+
BIRTHDAE:7 OCT 1988
ImCOOL!!
nothin much.
juSt simPlE minded guy.
not ONLy thT Ya.
waNnA nOE morE..
JusT Get TO nOE mE betTa
tHen U wiLL noE My OwnSeLF YA..
feel free to chat wif me if u wanna...
sO do ADD me at msN
MY eMaiL:
din_david@hotmail.com

PASTS

  • ...
  • ..
  • my life.
  • picture time
  • new dae was born..
  • ..
  • My birthdAE treAT.
  • My BIRTHDAE
  • ...
  • bout her
  • ARCHIVE

  • June 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • May 2009
  • LINKIES

    BonniE :)
    Halette
    AdiE vAmPirEe
    Rynn
    Suhail
    aina
    mel

    TAGBOARD

    CREDITS

    layoutCarine
    her
    BLOG
    herBLOGSKINS